Mt Oread home down the street from Kansas University. Designed & built in collaboration the KU Architecture School. Limestone exterior, slate roof, concrete floors, plaster, quartz. Featured on HGTV & in magazines around the world. 1/3 acres lot has gardens listed in a supplemental. Natural and unique materials used such as the exposed copper plumbing and the limestone counterweights for the retractable library stairs. Roof observatory has a telescope mount under the open air patio. Lap pool with new cover
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
City Sewer System
4,116 sq. ft
Hillcrest Elementary School/USD
West Middle School/USD 497
Lawrence Freestate High School/U
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Main level,28x15
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,680 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 436 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Cooktop,Oven(s),Microwave,Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Auto Garage Opener(s),Sump Pump,Humidifier
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Poured Concrete,Full,Partial Finished,Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Plaster,Vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Stone
- Covered Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Covered Patio,Screened Porch,Fence-Partial,Inground Pool.